Renzulli Creativity Programs assist in the development of ‘Creative Productivity’, leading to enhanced investigative, creative and entrepreneurial characteristics that are admired and exhibited by highly successful individuals.
The programs accomplish this goal by tapping into a student’s personal interests and using instructional techniques that leverage student motivation and curiosity. The benefits include:
- Heightened Levels of Creativity
- Increased Academic Performance
- Higher Test Scores
- Broader Thinking and Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Enhanced Visual, Oral, Written, & Constructed Projects, Performances, and Presentation Abilities
- Heightened Research, Collaborative, Teamwork, and Leadership Skills
- Achievement of the highest level of Creative Productivity: Students become producers of knowledge, rather than consumers of knowledge
The achievement of advanced thinking skills and a creative and investigative mindset is transferable to a broad range of competencies essential to future work and careers that place a premium on Creative Productivity.
These skills lead to increased confidence in students and the belief they can take on larger challenges therefore helping to produce the world’s next generation of problem solvers, contributors to the arts & sciences, and leadership in their chosen fields of endeavor.