Internship and Training Programs in the USA
Become an Intern or Trainee in the USA on the J-1 visa and enjoy building the foundation of your international career. Begin your professional and cross-cultural journey of meaningful insights and understanding of American business practices, culture, and society. LPI Learning in partner with CICD looks forward to welcoming you to the USA for your internship or training on the J-1 Visa! We want to ensure that your proposed internship or training program satisfies both your and your host organization’s expectations of success. We look forward to assisting you with your international career goals!
As an official U.S. Department of State-designated J-1 Program Sponsor, CICD is authorized to issue you the DS-2019 Form and DS-7002 Form that are necessary for you to apply for the J-1 Training/Internship Visa. Our Team looks forward to helping you throughout your J-1 Internship or Training Program, from successful start to successful finish.
J-1 Internship or Trainee Sponsorship Includes:
- DS-2019 Form required to apply for your J-1 Intern or Trainee Visa
- Webcam interview with your own assigned CICD program coordinator
- Preparation for your J-1 Visa interview at the US Embassy
- Useful program information and orientation for you and your Host Organization
- Assisting your Host Organization to develop a qualified training plan (DS-7002) fulfilling U.S. Department of State regulations
- Coordination of contracts between you, your Host Organization, and CICD
- Coordination of your health insurance
- Correspondence, monitoring, and program evaluation throughout your training or internship program
- Advice and support anytime
- 24-hour emergency phone number
- Access to a large network of international participants in the USA