Renzulli Learning Technology
Renzulli Learning is an online teaching tool that provides personalized learning for students. The system helps teachers to save time and to instruct students more effectively. Renzulli enables educators to easily differentiate instruction and leverages student motivation to achieve enhanced academic performance.
Renzulli Learning is an Internet based Software As A Service (SAAS) platform.
- Is an online learning tool that is accessed through the Internet and web browser.
- Does not require software, downloads, or software maintenance fees.
- Is easily integrated into all grade level curriculum and state and/or instructional standards.
- Offers Free, Online and On-site training options.
- Can be implemented using your institution’s current technology infrastructure.
- Is easily integrated with other LMS tools through SAML, etc.
The services are supported by commercially reasonable redundant infrastructure including:
- Power infrastructure that includes redundant sources (multiple power feeds, generators, battery backups), multiple power distribution systems, and redundant power supplies;
- Environmental controls that include highly available precision HVAC systems, humidity controls, and water detection systems;
- Network infrastructure that includes multiple Internet Service Providers, redundant edge routers, firewalls, and switches;
- Hardware and software redundancy in support of virtualized and physical servers;
- Storage solutions that provide redundant back end data storage.
- Renzulli Learning maintains a disaster recovery site where Licensee’s data is replicated on a regular basis.
Technical Change Management
Renzulli Learning maintains change management system to ensure review and controlled implementation of changes that:
- Renzulli Learning may make from time to time in the support of the services.
- Changes require both a risk analysis and a peer review before being implemented in Renzulli Learning infrastructure