If you are interested in Global Education, learning about new cultures, meeting individuals from around the world and like to travel, and would like to supplement your income, please consider becoming a contracted LPI Learning Representative in your community!
LPI Learning Representatives (Reps) are Independent Part Time Contractors that support au pairs, international students, host families and promote our organization through grassroots marketing.
This is the perfect supplemental income for individuals interested in education, cultural exchange, international travel and early childhood development.
The Rep serves as a mentor to au pairs and international students, organizes intercultural experiences to help students integrate and actively builds global education in a local area. Reps must reside within a 1 hour drive time of the posted location.
The role is very flexible, requiring approximately 1 to 5 hours per month, per au pair or student.
- Assist with placement of international students with host families
- Interview prospective host families and program participants
- Provide a welcome orientation for international students and host families
- Contact program participants on a monthly basis and provide status updates to the National Office
- Arrange special events for program participants and host families
- Assist the National Office in resolving participant issues
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in International travel, study, or hosting
- Access to a personal computer and the Internet
- Connections with the educational community preferred
- Community involvement preferred
LPI Learning Reps also have the opportunity to promote our educational programs:
Our Reps will receive training for each program and become ‘Global Educational experts’ in their communities
LPI Learning Reps are compensated for each participant they interview, refer and support. In addition to the financial compensation, Reps can earn travel rewards and other benefits.
View the Rep Compensation
For more information contact: