Renzulli Learning Is Back!
We are delighted to announce that Renzulli Learning is back!
As of March 2017, GoQuest software has been renamed Renzulli Learning and is now part of LPI Learning. GoQuest will be retired as of September 30, 2017 and will be replaced by Renzulli Learning which will return the program to its original design, purpose, and pedagogy.
The Renzulli Learning System is an interactive online teaching and learning tool that provides personalized learning for students.
The resources in the Renzulli Learning System place a strong emphasis on the problem-solving, creativity, and critical thinking skills that are often neglected in a standardized test performance driven environment.
Engaged students are more likely to invest in learning and that building a curriculum around student strengths empowers teachers to make a difference in the lives of their students. The Renzulli Learning System allows students to apply, deepen, and extend their learning and to leverage personal interests and a “love to learn”.
Renzulli Learning Returns these Features
- Interest Inventories which include a narrative of each student’s: Academic Interests, Learning Styles, and Favorite Products
- Grouping of Students according to areas of interests for differentiation purposes, which is useful when assigning lessons.
- Enrichment Activities for each student: Thousands of web sites in areas of interest.
- Safety Net for young students researching on the Internet.
- Assignments and Projects, created by teachers and sent to individual students for differentiation.
- Type 3 Enrichment Projects which could also be created by students.
- Assignments from a teacher to a student within a school or a district.
- Messaging for Teachers and Students within the secure and private Renzulli Learning System.
- Collaborative Grouping where students could have a message board for that group. This feature is helpful for group projects. For example: Auburn, Alabama City Schools utilized the Renzulli Learning System for a Stock Market project. Teams were assigned to a collaborative group. Students messaged one another from their individual computers, when making decisions concerning trades. Each student had a portfolio which included: Assignments, Projects, Uploads of work completed, Journals, Collaborative groups, etc. The Renzulli System allowed students to work collaboratively and for their teacher to monitor their progress and review their work.
- Career Assessment and Activities via our Personal Success Plan (PSP).
- Parent Letters explaining the Renzulli Learning System and printed narratives of student Renzulli Profiles that could be sent home.
Renzulli Learning has been used by millions of students and more than 100,000 teaching in schools across the globe.
To learn more complete the inquiry form or contact us at (800) 498-8576 or +1 (203) 680-8301.