Study in the USA
All-inclusive Admissions Advising and Homestay Services for International Students that want to Study in the USA!
The Study in the USA program is an all-inclusive service that includes placement in an American school and homestay housing accommodation with a host family.
Study in the USA includes the support of our Admissions Advising team to be placed in an American school. Our team of experienced Admissions Advisors helps students to identify the Best Fit American school, based upon their selection criteria, budget and academic strengths. Our experienced advisors can assist with placement across the USA. Students can choose from more than 200 schools in the LPI Study Abroad network or receive professional admissions support for the schools of their choice.
- Initial Admissions Advising Consultation
- School Selection, Application and Admissions Support
- Assistance in the process of considering Best Fit schools
- Assist in creating a list of “first choice” institutions based on Best Fit criteria
- Review of academic record to-date, student essays, portfolios, etc.
- Advice on making successful campus visits and preparing for interviews
- Individualized counseling via phone, e-mail, and face-to-face (Skype or in person) throughout the entire admission process
- Assistance in achieving your goals and help students make confident choices
- Admission to an American school!
* Students are required to pay for all School Fees and Tuition, which are not included in program fees.
Our Homestay Program places international students with welcoming and carefully screened host families across America. Host families live close to the school students attend and provide housing, meals and transportation in the community where their school is located. We take care of everything and make the Homestay process easy! Benefits of Study in the USA Program with LPI Study Abroad:
- We take care of everything and make the Study Abroad in the USA easy!
- Gain admission to an American school with the assistance of experienced Admissions professionals
- Minimize the stress of finding housing accommodations through our Homestay Program
- Host Family accommodation on a full board basis*
- Host Family Recruitment, Screening, Reference Checks, Background Checks and In- Home Interviews
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Local Support by a trained Local Representative during the program
- 24 x 7 x 365 Emergency Support
- Airport Meet and Greet**
- Student and Host Family Orientation
- Disbursements of Host Family Monthly Stipends
- Monthly Check ins with Student, Host Family, Local Representative and School
- Monthly Reports provided to our Partners
- Replacement Host Family Placement if the case should arise
* Students are required to pay a Host Family Stipend, the stipend depends on the area that the student is placed
** Students are provided with breakfast, lunch, and dinner by their host families. Students may bring lunches from home to eat at school, but are otherwise responsible for buying their own school lunches if they prefer to eat from the school cafeteria