Professional Admission Advising Services for International Students who want to Study Abroad in the USA!
The USA is the world’s leading study abroad destination and more than 1,000,000 international students are now enrolled in American schools and universities. Application processes and enrollment requirements vary by institution, which can present significant challenges for international students.
LPI Learning Admissions Advisors are experienced professionals that work hand-in-hand with international students to help them through the admissions process. Our Advisors will help to relieve the stress of the admissions process and provide students with the best fit schools for enrollment, based upon their individual preferences and academic strengths.
LPI Learning works with students from across the globe and as a leader in Global Education, we are committed to our students’ long-term academic success. Admissions Advising is available to Middle and High School students entering grades 7 to 12. Advising services are also available to students entering university or a graduate program.
Benefits of Admission Advising with LPI Study Abroad:
- Gain admission to an American school with the assistance of experienced professionals
- Minimize the stress of finding the right school
- Identify institutions which match your academic and personal goals
- Obtain assistance with application preparation, submission and school admission
Program Fee: $4,000
Program Fee Includes:
- Professional advising to help students to Study Abroad in the USA
- Individualized Admissions Advising Services
- Review of academic record, student essays, portfolios, ect.
- School selection assistance to identify Best Fit Schools
- Comprehensive school application and admission support
- Experienced advice on how to have successful admission interviews and school visits
*Students are required to pay for all School Fees and Tuition, which are not included in program fees.
How To Apply:
- Complete the LPI Learning Student Application
- Complete the Renzulli Profile
- Provide transcript and standardized test results
- A standardized test score of English proficiency
- Provide essays, personal recommendations, academic recommendations, and other information in accordance with LPI Learning deadlines
- Complete Target School applications and send test scores to institutions and other required documents
- Monitor status of applications and notify institutions of enrollment intentions
All schools require an English Language Proficiency Test. We highly recommend testing prior to admissions to the program through an ELTiS, TOEFL Jr or TOEFL test. In addition to the LPI Learning application, most Private High Schools require their own application to be submitted along with scores from the SSAT and ELTiS, TOEFL or TOEFL Jr.