LPI Learning offers students the option to participate in Academic Year or Semester program options. Students may stay for multiple years on an F-1 Visa if they attend a private school but are limited to one academic year at public high schools as F-1 students due to US Federal Regulations. A list of our partner schools can be found here.
If you are seeking an international education program in the United States tailored to your academic goals and personal preferences, LPI Learning can help! We offer several program options that feature superior academic quality, supportive home stays, and access to a local LPI representative for the duration of enrollment.
Benefits of Participation:
- Improve your English language skills through immersion by interacting with American classmates and host family
- Gain valuable global skills, experience, and achieve higher levels of social maturity and independence
- Obtain a competitive advantage in the university admissions process
- Share your culture with your Host Family, friends, and school
- Receive professional Admissions Advising support to help you enroll in the school that best matches your needs
- Enroll for multiple years and be eligible to receive a diploma from a US High School