Program Fee Include:
- Admissions Advising Consultation
- School Selection, Application and Admissions Support
- Host Family accommodation on a full board basis*
- Host Family Recruitment, Screening, Reference Checks, Background Checks and Personal Interviews in their Home
- Local Support by a trained LPI Rep during the program
- 24x7x365 Emergency Support
- Airport Meet and Greet**
- Student and Host Family Orientation
- Disbursements of Host Family Monthly Stipends
- Monthly Check-ins with Student, Host Family, Representative, and School
- Monthly Reports are provided to our Partners
- Replacement Host Family Placement when Needed
- Health and Medical Insurance
- Opportunity for Program Grants and Scholarships on LPI Learning and Partner Programs
*Students are provided with breakfast, lunch, and dinner by their host families. Students may bring lunches from home to eat at school, but are otherwise responsible for buying their own school lunches if they prefer to eat from the school cafeteria.
**All students are picked up at the airport by their host family or an LPI Learning representative upon arrival.
Optional Welcome Weekend – The Welcome Weekend is an optional add-on for F-1 high school participants. It’s a one-week orientation in a major US city with sightseeing and volunteer activities.